Blog Archive
LG BD670 3D Wireless Network Blu-ray Disc Player with Smart TV
If you want stunning Full HD 1080p and the unlimited possibilities of entertainment access, you've found it with the BD670 Network Blu-ray Disc Player. With Smart TV Access and Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity, you get thousands of movies, Apps, shows and online videos straight to your TV from your wireless Internet connection at home. This is a Blu-ray player that delivers the best in HD, while setting your entertainment free in more ways than one.
Amazon Sales Rank: #54 in Consumer Electronics Color: Black Brand: LG Model: BD670 Dimensions: 1.70" h x 7.80" w x 16.90" l, 6.00 pounds Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD 1080p Smart TV enables an easy way to access limitless content, thousands of movies, customizable apps, videos and browse the web all organized in a simple to use interface Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you take advantage of Smart TV from any available Wi-Fi connection Standard DVD Up-Scaling delivers exceptional image quality from standard DVDs with 1080p up scaling via HDMI output Dolby Digital Plus lets you experience all of the enveloping surround sound that Blu-ray Disc, high-definition (HD) broadcast, and streamed and downloaded media make possible
Internet-Ready Devices Internet-ready devices use your broadband connection to deliver dynamic content to your television, whether it's streaming video from Netflix or a quick glance at today's weather forecast. Although there is overlap, each manufacturer offers a unique bundle of free or paid services, including streaming video and music, social networking apps, online photo galleries, news and financial updates, weather info, sports scores, and a variety of other smartphone-like applications. Manufacturers continue to add new content to their offerings, keeping customers current through firmware updates, and making a bit of research a prudent step in your buying decision. Learn more about Internet-ready devices and HDTVs, how they work, what services are offered by different manufacturers, and exactly what you'll need to get started at our Internet TV 101 customer center. If you want stunning Full HD 1080p and the unlimited possibilities of entertainment access, you've found it with the BD670 Network Blu-ray Disc Player. With LG Smart TV* Access and Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity, you get thousands of movies, Apps, shows and online videos straight to your TV from your wireless Internet connection at home. This is a Blu-ray player that delivers the best in HD, while setting your entertainment free in more ways than one. KEY TECHNOLOGIES
Comments more useful than 140 139 people have found this review helpful. Great experience streaming, Blu-Ray playback and external murmur chose this model because it was streaming DLNA and integrated wireless (do not need a separate dongle). I was not disappointed by any of its functions. Wireless connectivity is a breeze - the installation was simple, this model assumes a key 32-character WPA2 security (unlike the previous LG TVs and Blu-ray models, which were limited to 18 to 20 characters, which I found out when I bought a wireless dongles for our TV!). The wireless connection seems to be much more stable than other wireless devices that we have. I sometimes have to shut down and start again to get a connection, but it is not surprising given the pastry from our router ... :-) Play Blu-ray is really good. Our first Blu-ray seemed grainy and I was worried until I read the various forums has criticized the transfer film. Many Blu-ray discs are apparently deliberately grainy because it duplicates the "movie" experience the director intended the movie mode allows you to use your TV for graininess reduction, because it reduces the sharpness setting. Our second Blu-ray was really smooth and detailed, like most other drives. Playing resolution is excellent, you can see every pore in someone's face and the depth of field is incredible. There were no stutters, freezes or crashes with one of the discs that we played. DVD upscaling is good - I decided it was not worth all the DVDs to replace Blu-ray playback and 1080p upscaling looks as good as Blu-ray. Wireless transmission of Netflix was absolutely painless, once worked out that the "Netflix ESN", the player the network configuration menu is the code you need to connect to Netflix to offer up. You must LG Premium icon menu that opens premium streaming services, Netflix and select the connection you enter the setup menu code is the code if the Netflix Web site ("Activate a Netflix ready device" in your account preferences) and Netflix streaming works automatically after that. Hopefully my experience will save others hours of trying to connect to the wrong code! Netflix streaming quality is excellent, much better than television broadcasts for most programs. The player seems seamlessly Netflix with almost no hacks or degradation problem resolution, even for HD movies. The only problem I've seen is when my internet connection is overloaded (Comcast net access is pretty bad on Friday and Saturday in my area). I'm impressed. A new firmware update (April 2011) added Amazon Video on Demand, which works well! It's really cool to these services. The unit also offers Vudu, Pandora, Napster, etc. but I used the firmware updates are easy, but these are about 5-10 minutes to download over a wireless connection - you need to keep your nerve and not turn the player off and thought nothing happens. Over time, a message appears saying that the download is loaded and the player turns off and on again. If the download fails (which happened once), the device is not affected (good design). I was very impressed with how painless it was to create streaming media from a PC via DLNA. A copy of Nero Home Media Server Essentials is available on CD - I installed it, the player automatically detects my computer and gave me a list of files that can play from the folder on the media. It was so * easy! DLNA streaming files has been excellent, I only had problems with one, large (10 GB) home movie file that stuttered and stopped. Then I discovered the USB connection on the front right of the player. I was so busy with all the streaming solutions I've overlooked the easiest way to play media files, an external hard drive or flash drive! The BD670 played huge file
0 comments:
Post a Comment